TERM AND CONDITION
I.Business operator information
"CIRILLA" (https://www.cirilla.com.tw/; hereinafter referred to as "this website") is a website operated by Jieying Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company"), based on this, The terms of Service and other specifications or announcements on this website provide you with related services.
If you have any questions or disputes about the goods or services of this website, you can use the member mailbox or call the customer service hotline (03) 2873558 to contact the customer service staff of this website. The service time of the customer service department of this website is from Monday to Friday 10:00~ 18:00, the national holiday is closed.
II. Terms Agreement
1. When you use this website, it means that you have read, understood, and agreed to accept all the contents of these terms of service. If you violate these terms of service, the company may suspend or terminate your use of this website service at any time in accordance with relevant regulations.
2. You acknowledge that, due to operational needs, the company has the right to modify or update the content of these terms of service at any time. Unless it has a major impact on your completed shopping rights, the company will not notify you individually. The company will publish the revised content on the web page of this website without further notice once the terms of service are changed. It is advised that you pay close attention to such adjustments or changes at all times. When the company's revised service terms are published on this website's webpage, they will effectively replace the previous terms of service. If you continue to use the services of this website after making any modifications or changes to these terms of service, you are considered to have read, understood and agreed to accept the modifications or changes.
3. If you are under the age of twenty, please read, understand, and agree to all of the terms of service with your parents (or guardians), and then modify and change them before using or continuing to use the services of this website, and both you and your parent (guardian) agree that your shopping behavior on this website is necessary for daily life, and you have obtained the cooperation of your parent (guardian) (guardian). When you use or continue to use this website's services, it is presumed that your parent (or guardian) has read, understood, and agreed to accept all of the terms of service, including any later amendments.
4. If you do not agree with the terms or content or the company's right to amend the content, or your country or region does not conform to any of the terms of service, please stop using this website immediately.
III. Users Obligations
When you use this website's services, you must agree not to use it for any illegal purpose and to follow all laws and regulations, including the Republic of China, as well as all international Internet usage guidelines. You further warrant that you will not use this website to engage in any infringement of another's rights or unlawful conduct, and that you will observe the following rules:
1. Do not use the services of the website under the name of others.
2. Do not use applications or other means to automatically apply or update a large number of files on the website for advertising or promotional materials.
3. It is not allowed to use applications or other methods to interfere with the currently normal operation of the website system or to transmit, and spread viruses.
4. Any other actions that the company considers as inappropriate without reasonable appeals.
IV. Users’ Registration Obligations
For utilize this website's services, you must first register as a member and agree to the following terms:
1. Provide information that is truthful, accurate, current, and comprehensive (hereinafter referred to as "Registration Information").
2. At any time, update registration information to verify that it is correct, up-to-date, and full.
3. If you provide false, untrue, outdated, incomplete, or misleading information, and the company has reasonable grounds to believe that the foregoing information is false, bogus, out of date, incomplete, or misleading, the company reserves the right to suspend or deactivate your account, and refuse you access to all or part of the service now and in the future.
4. You agree to manage your registration information with caution and confidentiality, which includes not disclosing your account or password to third parties, not sharing your account password with others, and logging out of your account from this website when not in use. Except in the case of unauthorized and verified third-party use, you are solely responsible for the use of your account and your password to log into the website and not arbitrarily refuse the transaction.
5. If your account is used fraudulently, please notify the company immediately to avoid serious damage. The company will support the suspension of account-related transactions and subsequent use, after clarifying the use of the account, the company will re-establish the opening and use of a new account at the request of the customer.
6. Each person can only register one valid account on the website, if there are many accounts registered with the same person, the website will choose the valid account with the earliest registration time and stop the right to use the your other account, and the Company shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from your breach of the agreement.
V. Security of Personal Data
2. The Company complies with all applicable privacy laws and regulations, and will not use your personal information illegally. Your personal information may be partially or entirely disclosed in the following circumstances:
2.1 Disclosure to third parties within your consent.
2.2 Investigation or use by the relevant judicial or administrative authorities in accordance with legal procedures.
2.3 If you violate the law or the terms of service, it should be disclosed to a third party.
2.4 In order to provide or complete the products and services you have requested, you must share your personal information with third parties.
2.5 It is used at the administrative level based on the public interest or to maintain and improve the services of this website.
3. Our website provides you with delivery options such as home delivery or delivery to a convenience store. However, it should be noted that Taiwan's domestic and international shipping methods are different; for further information, please visit the website's "delivery method" section.
4. Once you have completed the shopping process and before the order is dispatched, please double-check the purchase information, total cost, and delivery method, then select payment method by credit card for online payment or pay by delivery or home payment, which are all available on the website.
5. In case of products returning, please contact the website's customer care department within 7 days after receiving the items. Please visit the "Return and Refund Instructions" section of the website for more information on return and exchange procedures.
6. If payment is completed but the products cannot be shipped due to out-of-stock or order cancellation, you must ensure that any reimbursement [Seller returns the order or includes discount coupon, if applicable] will be processed by the company on your behalf and complete the refund process. ※ According to the regulations of the tax authorities, the seller must issue a sales invoice, if the buyer returns the goods, he must present the discount receipt in accordance with the law and declare the clearing of selling expenses products and deal with refunds.
VII. Interruption of service and security system
The company maintains the website running smoothly by employing procedures and technologies that fulfill reasonable security standards. The corporation retains the right to terminate all or part of the website's services under the following circumstances without prior notice. The Company will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages incurred, and in the event of a service interruption, the company will take reasonable measures to provide proper notification on site before the situation occurs.
1.For the hardware software on the related equipment of the website will be relocated, replaced, upgraded, maintained or repaired.
2. Disruption due to natural disaster or other force majeure factors.
3. Information displayed on the website is incorrect because of interference, tampering, deletion, or system failure or interruption.
4. Service interruption due to interruption of telecommunications company's service or website, Or other service interruption that is not caused by the company.
5. Other situations where the company considers it necessary to interrupt the service.
VIII. Termination of service
If the following happens, the company may suspend or terminate all or part of your purchases and services at any time without your consent and without any responsibility:
1. Fraudulently using other people's accounts, personal property, credit cards, financial accounts, etc. to perform transactions.
2. Pursuant to the request of administrative agencies or judicial units.
3. Your account is involved in illegal activities.
4. You have not paid the fees related to the service items.
5. Violation of terms of service or other illegal cases. The Company will suspend or terminate all or part of your purchase and service conditions in accordance with the terms of service.
IX. Consumer Disputes Resolution
If a procurement dispute arises, you may submit a notice or complaint regarding the customer service contact information listed on the website. The company will deal with you based on the principle of equality and integrity. The Company will not rely on the use of electronic document transaction data as the sole basis for determining relevant circumstances, and will not exclude the application of Article 47 of the Law on Consumer Protection and Articles of Association. 436-9 Civil Procedure Law.
In the event of disputes or consumer lawsuits arising from shopping on this website, the court of the place where the consumer relationship occurred may be under the jurisdiction.
X. Intellectual Property Rights
Software or programs used on the website, all content on the website, including works, images, files, information, data, site structure, site layout, web design, All intellectual property rights are owned by the company or other proprietary rights as provided by law. Includes trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how, etc. Use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, publicly publish, perform re-engineering, decompile, or disassemble are all prohibited. You must obtain the company's permission or be provided with administrative evidence of the right to use the above software, programs, or website material if you desire to quote or reprint it. In the case of a crisis, you will be accountable for the company's damages (including litigation costs and attorney's fees, etc.).
XI. Trademarks Information
The company owns the trademarks for CIRILLA and other services, as well as the product and service names on the website (hereinafter referred to as "trademark information"). The company's trademark information may not be used without explicit authorization from the company, and the images may not be displayed or processed for any other purpose. Alternatively, you must demonstrate that you have the authority to display, utilize, or otherwise process the company's trademark information.
XII. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of these terms, as well as disputes relating to these terms, shall be handled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China. And the Taipei District Court is a court of first instance jurisdiction.