Effective date: June 1, 2019
Version: 2019 V.1
You are welcome to visit Jieying Biotechnology Co., Ltd.'s "CIRILLA" (https://www.cirilla.com.tw/; hereinafter referred to as "this website"), which is operated by Jieying Biotechnology Co., Ltd. To protect your privacy, the various services and information hereby explain the privacy protection policy of this website. Please read the following carefully:
I. Personal data security
Jieying Biotech Co., Ltd. takes serious obligation to protect customer privacy. Without the member's approval, we will never release the member's personal information to any third party unrelated to the member's purchasing service. Members should maintain their network passwords and personal information private and not disclose any personal information to third parties. You must remember to log out of your account after utilizing the website's service functions, and shut the browser window if you are sharing a computer with others or using a public computer.
II. Collection, processing, and use of personal data
The personal information obtained by this website is only for the exclusive purpose and scope of the website's original use. Unless stated in advance or in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, this website will not provide the information to third parties, Or use it for other purposes.
1. Purpose of collection:
The purpose of the collection is to perform
(1) Marketing business (specifically according to statutory number O40).
(2) Buyers, Customer Management, and services to consumers (specifically according to statutory number 090).
(3) Research statistics and analysis (specifically according to statutory number 157).
(4) Online shopping and e-commerce services and investigations (specifically according to statutory number 148).
This website will collect personal information through the process of joining a member or conducting a transaction.
2. Categories of Personal Data Collected
(1) C001 personal identifies: such as a member's name, address, telephone number, email and other information.
(2) C002 personal financial identifies: such as credit card or financial institution account information.
(3) C011 personal demographic identifies: for example gender, date of birth, etc.
3. Term, Region, Objective and Method of Usage
(1) Term: From the date you agree to become a consumer until the date you or our company terminates the service.
(2) Region: Taiwan area (distant islands like Penghu, Jinma, etc.).
(3) Objectives and methods: our site and its operator, for example, provide logistics services, cash flow or related activities; If they are collected by the company and other suppliers, they will be included in the collective action.
III. According to Personal Data Protection Law, users have the following rights toward the company when providing their personal data.
1. Request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection of your personal information.
2. Make a copy.
3. Additions or revisions.
4. Request to stop collecting, processing, or using your information.
5. Request to be removed.
In order to provide you with the best service, our company will place and access cookies on our computers, to provide the services requested by members; Cookies are a type of technology used by website servers to communicate with member browsers. To identify the user, it may save a random string on the member's computer. When a member disables cookies, it may result in issues such as being unable to log in to the website or utilizing the shopping cart.
V. Commitment to data security
Your personal data is kept in the Republic of China and processed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China and the Taipei District Court of Taiwan as the court of first instance jurisdiction. We are committed to protecting your personal data and implementing appropriate security and technical maintenance measures to help protect the security of your personal data.
VI. Adjustments to the policy on privacy protection